[pct-l] RE: pct-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 28

There is a training regemin involving immersing your limbs in cold and hot
water in some sequence that is used to teach your body to not respond that
way.  I can scrape up the info if that would be helpful to you.  Give me a
shout offline.
	Pooh, Silly Old Bear