[pct-l] Re: Toy of the Day

Photoshop and Photoshop Elements both have a Photomerge feature which
will do this. However, I get better results doing this by hand in
Photoshop using layer masks and adjustment layers. You can download a
demo of Elements here:
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/main.html This is the
windows version. There's a Mac version too. (Get the mac version - it's
good for you.)

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add