[pct-l] RE: Radio Propagation (was: Music On The Trail)

Uhhhhhhhh......
I think my eyes glazed over....

I think I strayed from my original point (which, as you will see, is
very On topic).

I would rather pack a radio that would receive a signal from far away
and be less interfered by "objects" (mountains, deep canyons, etc.)...

What was that scene in "Walk"? Where that guy was packing "books on
tape"? Ooooog. I'd rather listen to talk radio (AM seems tohave a lot of
that) than "The Rise and Fall of The Roman Empire".....

Better yet- Maybe a Stephen King novel while hiking at night.....

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m