[pct-l] '04 Thru-Hiker Gear Review

I've been meaning to send out a post to let all those
who are in the throes of researching and purchasing
gear for a thru-hike that I took some time to write a
short review of each item I carried with me (or
planned to carry with me) on my thru-hike last year.
The review is at:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=85040

...and it should all be taken with the typical "grain
of salt."  Gear is very personal and just because I
gave something a good review doesn't mean everyone
used it, liked it or should take it.

I did my best to be thorough, yet brief.

Nocona