[pct-l] Vacationing with a thru-hiker?

I look forward to seeing many of you this summer on the PCT.  I have obtained "permission"
to spend the summer on the trail. :-) One of the conditions of this permission is that I plan
two hikes where my partner can fly from the east coast and spend a week at a time with me on the trail.  So, the challenge to you is this.  Can anyone recommend two 5-7 day sections of the PCT that I can  hike with my wonderful girlfriend, with the following parameters in mind.

1.  We'll be hiking at a reduced rate (by thru-hike standards) of about 12-15 miles per day.
2.  Ease of access for her from the east coast (airport proximity, bus line, etc).
3.  Maximizing the beauty of the scenery covered during the hikes.

Any suggestions along these lines would be greatly appreciated!

Nick
AT '97