[pct-l] Sleeping bags, dogs, and guidebooks

If you are looking for cut-rate and don't care about being up-to-date, go to your library.  Frequently you'll find the guides there, although they may be from '88.  I'd go ahead and buy Yogi's book, as you won't find it in the library, and you will find it helpful. Note that some of my statements (from 2003) were out of date in 2004, so don't take everything as established, unmovable fact.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett