[pct-l] BIG SNOW/Problems for 2005 PCT hikers.

Better still, let's go ALL the way -

Illegal aliens (maybe from Kansas?) riding dirt bikes on the PCT, packing
guns but no bear cans, leaving a trail of empty beer cans and used toilet
paper in their wake, and accompanied by three big, mean, mangy dogs.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, they won't yield to llamas, horses or pack stock
and always get to the only camping spot for ten miles just before you do.

FOOD FIGHT!

Wandering Bob