[pct-l] Re: be nice to Donna

Coolio.  The problem with the written word is that people cannot
hear tone.  Without the teasing tone that's heard in the spoken
word, people reading emails can interpret them different ways.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Trekker4@aol.com wrote:
    I was just teasing, Yogi; I don't think there's anything in my email that could be interpreted otherwise. I know all about Donna & her husband, from your book and from reading PCT-L for many, many weeks. I could care less whether I'm assessed as sectional or thruly; that discussion only amused me 25 years ago in AT shelter registers.
    At LONGACRONYM, I look forward to meeting the Saufleys, any famous PCT people that live in my home state of Kansas (which according to a recent Backpacker, really is flatter than a pancake), and a couple vendors I've made major purchases from. Maybe I'll even collect autographs!

Bob
Big Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of Texas)