From: "JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike@cot.net>
Sent: Jan 8, 2005 4:02 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Fw: a bit much

----- Original Message -----
From: JoAnn M. Michael
To: dsaufley@sprynet.com
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 4:01 PM
Subject: a bit much

Gracious Donna, was your latest post a little heavy?

I respectfully ask are you trying to honestly communicate or just wax eloquent via your creative writing skills?  "antithesis; bohemian existent; many-faceted jewels..." Also, be nice to the section hiker. We fall under virtually all the same categories as the thru hiker with some obvious exceptions.

We had 10" of snow here in the Shasta Valley on the 26th and not much since. Now, Mt.Shasta is a bit different, they have about 3' of the white stuff. It never ceases to amaze me that there can be such a weather difference within such a short distance.

JoAnn