[pct-l] A Backpack Gong Show at ADZPCTKOP?

Chuckie,

I like the idea.  It could be called "bring out your most useless  item"
contest.  My job as coordinator of the event is to delegate.   Thus, I hereby
appoint you to the exalted post of cooridinator of this  contest!  We will have
enough going on Saturday, how about Friday?

Greg

In a message dated 1/8/2005 1:54:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,