[pct-l] Pack weight to body weight ratio...

Who said I'm not seriously seeking advice?
I'm just taking it slow, and I've got to get gear.
I'm thinking of the doubling formula. I know the limits and that you can't double forever. Will have to settle on a max. I'm thinking of going 1 mile, and doubling it every day til I get to say 8 miles, then double weekly to 64 miles, then double monthly which is when I'll have to figure out a max, and at some point increase the time intervals again.

Kraig