[pct-l] Pack weight to body weight ratio...

You may be right. Though, for long trips, more weight will be neccessary. Though, as time goes on and I get into better shape, more weight might be a challenge. I will probably do as you say, and start with 20 lbs and increase as my fitness increases.

Happy trails,

Kraig