[pct-l] CAUTION: Olympus Stylus Digital Camera IS WEATHER RESISTANT

I am at work and do not have access to the camera (and I think that the
label wore off anyway), but I am almost positive that mine
said "weatherproof".  Its old though, so maybe they changed that label
once a few brain surgeons tried to use them in a hurricaine or
something.