[pct-l] pct where?

What parts of PCT are in Riverside county and where? Does it go through the city of Riverside at all?
A friend of mine hearing of my hiking interest asked if I knew how he might organize trail maintenance on a mountain he frequents, Box Springs Mountain.
Come to think of it, that might be a good place for me to start. I don't know how starting on the PCT now would work. There's probably a lot of snow.
I will soon have some more equipment. No snow shoes though. Speakingong of equipment I'll probably use my new skis for the first time, next week.
Speakiing of that, are (cross-country) skiis allowed on the PCT? Don't get hostile if I've just said something wrong again.

Kraig

Kraig