[pct-l] Oregon Resupply / hitching

In response to an earlier post, one can easily resupply in Stehekin. The store is iffy, but the hiker box was cush (mid August) and there is, let us not forget, the Bakery.  You are only 3 days from the border (maybe 4 or 5) at Stehekin. I can certainly live for 3 days on the treats of the Bakery.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett