[pct-l] the 1, 2s &3s

Hello out there, we are praying that everybody out there did the 1,2,3s,in the Taho area,& you all know that that is by now,and thats ,Tell somebody ,where ,when & how you are going hikeing, Man we are talking 7-9 feet of snow,there is 2 inches of snow around my house and we cant slow the wood stove down one little bit,at 3:am its right at 23 degrees,so I have the night shift keeping it going,Thanking God for all those dead trees I found last spring,ONCE again we hope everybody is all right on the trail around the TAHO area,REMEMBERING THE DONNER PARTY,,,the "BULL"    " let us pray"