[pct-l] Elk Lake

FWIW...

I just talked to the folks at Elk Lake Resort because, reading PCT-L, I had
accumulated 2 different zips, 2 different phone numbers and someone had
indicated in recent months that while they accepted UPS they preferred USPS.

Well, stick with Yogi on her info.  They definitely ask you to send via UPS,
*not* USPS.  They only get to town to get mail once a week and UPS is much
better for them.  They did ask to tweak the address a tad.  Both Cascade
Lakes Hwy and Century Drive are the same road, but the official name is
Century Drive and they prefer that be used for UPS.  Therefore:
	c/o Elk Lake Resort
	60000 Century Drive
	Bend, OR 97709

Where I got 541-382-1019 I'm not sure (probably out of the archives), but
they said that was an old number and to stick with 541-480-7228.

Happy New Year, y'all.

Bob