[pct-l] Re: Cooper Cyn. in Sec. D

Judson
The Map is incorrect.

The Y2K PCT Data Book says it's 10.8 miles (398.9-388.1) from Islip Saddle
to Cloudburst Summit. I measured 11.86 miles. This I'm certain is due to the
re-alignment of the trail off Cooper Cyn Rd and onto Winston Ridge.

This is a link to a GPX file of a GPS survey I did between 8/29/04 and
9/2/04
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X3571522A

I have the data in other formats if needed or if you have National
Geographic TOPO! see my TOPO! region for Southern California PCTA Region 1

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3B72422A

Cheers
Matt Maxon (Trail90)