[pct-l] MSR Dromlite 4L - any problem with lid leaking

Ralph,

I carried a 4L MSR Dromedary bag on my thru-hike this
year and never had any leaks.  Except...I washed it
with pure bleach and ruined the lining - totally my
fault.  Loved the MSR drom. bag and would use it again
and recommend it.

-Nocona