[pct-l] Heat & Clothes Railriders Ecomesh shirt and pants

I have to agree with Nocona on this one, I am going into my 4th year with my
railriders Ecomesh shirt.  I wear it all the time.  It is now getting a
little stained from the shoulder straps.

If I am on the PCT this year then I am going to buy a new one in the Color
White.  My original one was beige and my shorts were dark green and/or my
weather pants are also beige. Here in the Sawtooth mountains of Idaho people
kept mistaking me for a USFS Ranger because of the color of my clothes. That
might not be so bad in the Seirras if I am trying to get through without the
bear can, I am still off in the woods regarding that decision yet.

It is still snowing here in the Sun Valley, ID area and if I want to get out
of my driveway this evening I will have to use the snow blower for the
second time today and clear out the snow.....wonderful.

Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge