[pct-l] Heat & Clothes

Just to back this up, my Railriders' Ecomesh shirt
hiked the entire PCT with me.  I also saw two other
thru-hikers hike the whole trail wearing them - they
were our favorite piece of gear.  Great shirts!

Also, the weatherpants were worn the entire way by my
husband.  He loved them, too.

There's no better test for gear and clothes than
hiking the entire PCT and coming out in good
condition.  We will take these PCT Railriders clothes
on future hikes.

Nocona