[pct-l] Heat & Clothes

Regarding clothes, look at some of the stuff at http://www.railriders.com
and especially look at the Weatherpants. Top notch pants which will last the
whole hke and then years after. I have some of their pants, shorts, and
shirts. And they are very strong.

I think a few of their shirts offer sun protection.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website