[pct-l] Flowers (was adapting to heat)

>From what I could tell, we got lucky with flowers in 2003.  In all my prep
work for the PCT, I hadn't heard more than a few passing remarks about the
desert flowers.  I was so surprised at the display, I did ask a few of the
locals about it when I got to towns.  Even the locals were in awe.
Apparently there was a lot of March precip which just made the desert
blossom.

I ended up taking  lots of flower pictures...

Beautiful!

Mara

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor