[pct-l] Pikas

Wayne Kraft <waynekraft@verizon.net> wrote:
"Just read in the daily rag here in Olympia about how Pikas are now disappearing at an alarming rate. Studies compared between now and 1995 show in 25 study areas, 7 show no populations of Pikas where they were found in 1995. ( Global Warming thought to be the cause)
"Apparently this global warming Dr. Beever is talking about started 10,000 years ago. Clearly, those danged Indian fellas must have driven across the Bering Strait in giant, gas-guzzling, ozone-depleting SUV's! On the other hand, maybe these little ice age mammals have done really well to survive so long after we began to emerge from the last ice age.

right on,way to stick it to those liberals and their junk science,global warming ,evolution and other myths. it took us ten thousand years to eradicate all those lowland pikas, but if current trends hold i think we can eradicate the rest within twenty years. now thats progress!