Fwd: [pct-l] Lightest slimest altimeter watch?

Dunno about lightest or slimmest, but my Suunto Vector did me well this
summer.  When I was good about calibrating it, it was rarely more than 100 ft off.
It may be big for the working world, but i never noticed it when on the
trail.

my $0.02

-Rev. Gizmo