From: "a.spiers1" <a.spiers1@ntlworld.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 11:41 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Where to hike in Washington

Dear Sir/madam,

I am visiting the Bellevue, WA area in January 2005 from England and would
like to do a hike on a mountain trail. Can anyone please recommend:

(a) a good hike within a 20-30 mile radius of Bellevue;
(b) a good hike along the Pacific Crest Trail which is nearest to Bellevue;
(c)  a private guide or group that could accompany me on such a hike.

Many thanks for your time.

Best wishes,

Nick Dewhirst