[pct-l] Deep Creek Hot Springs

Pardon this old man for butting in, but I'm 56 years old and was born and reared in San Bernardino, not all that far from Deep Creek.  I recall reading a number of newspaper articles in the local paper about Deep Creek.  During the 60s, a lot of people fell ill from some mystery ailment after taking a soak there.  I'm not so sure I'd take a chance.  And, yes, it was pretty popular with the "counter culture" back then.  If I went there today, I wouldn't expect anything good to happen.