[pct-l] PCT Origins

Alan,

Sorry to take so long to respond to this one.  I have Denise in 1974 and Ben
Schifrin in '73.  I am not aware of Terry in 1975 or any more than the list
below;

You, Chuck Long, Gary and Steve Funk, George (?), Jim Podlesney, Mike Ross
(my mentor for my 1977 hike!).

If you can fill me in on the other ten or so that you are aware of, it will
make my list that more accurate.

Did you hike with Mike Ross at any point or get to know him?  I'm still
looking for him to give him my deepest heart felt "thanks" for that talk we had in
his dorm room in the Fall of 1975 at UCSB.

Best regards and happy holidays!

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 12/10/2004 9:54:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,