[pct-l] dogs

There is a dog at my feet just now that thru-hiked the
PCT in 1999.  Also on leash.  To this day, she becomes
excited whenever near a backpack or in the Sierras.
The trek began on March 22, 1999, and led to 3 feet of
new snow in the San Jacintos and other new experiences
that my wife will always cherish and never regret.  I
know many subscribers on this list believe it can and
should not be done.  Hike your own hike.

Larry H