[pct-l] tarptents

I didn't carry a ground cloth and slept right on top when too lazy to pitch it. I had absolutely no problems.  I only wish I had gotten the bottom zipper - grasshoppers and mice occasionally came to visit.

I'm very glad I got the Squall.  The virga was tight for the people I saw with them, and too short to sit up in.  I had condensation, but so did everyone, and I had room too keep away from the sides.

-Gizmo
PCT 2004