[pct-l] Picking up mail when the PO is closed

Just make the return address the same as the mailing address!!  hee hee.

Brett <blisterfree@isp01.net> wrote:And now that I think of it, this October the PO lady in
Monson Maine (AT) would NOT allow me to place an outgoing
priority mail envelope (pre-purchased with $3.85 postage
stamp) in the inside mail slot. I HAD to bring it in to the
service desk before it would be accepted. This was on a
Saturday. I had purchased the envelope and postage about an
hour before they closed, thinking I could fill the envelope
at my leisure while sorting through my maildrop (dispensing
with various paperwork, maps, etc), and then just drop it in
the slot (or a mailbox) after hours. No can do, per official
policy. UNLESS it weighs under a pound.

This policy is worth noting, since mail WILL be returned to
sender if out of compliance. (Hey wait, I AM the sender!)

- blisterfree