[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Web Site Registration Question

Aloha All~

Quick question for you regarding this year's ADZPCTKO and the web site registration.  I clicked on the connection listed below and came up with basically 2004's registration data.  Or at least I believe that's what it is.  What am I doing wrong?  I'm hoping I'm already registered but just in case... I wanted to check.  Everything campsite related I see shows as being totally reserved.  Obviously (?) I'm missing something.  Help please.  This started when trying to figure out ride sharing from Warner Springs though that may already be taken care of .  Thanks in advance for any and all assistance -- as always.

Aloha!
<<This is the Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kickoff, or ADZPCTKO, just
"kickoff", or just "ADZ".  The website is www.pct77.org/adz for dates and
information.  The website is fully functional for registration, ridesharing,
schedule of events, etc. yet (hey, give us break, it is still 4 months away!), but
you can find out the type of things that go on there by looking at the
information on the 2004 or older events>>