[pct-l] snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

Steve, PRECISELY!  You, of course, should not rely upon ANY prediction as a
set-in-stone timing tool.  You should remain flexible as late Spring storms can
mix up the timing of your passibility tremendously.

Greg

In a message dated 12/17/2004 6:40:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,