[pct-l] snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

Sounds like maybe a Weathercarrot project? Greg Walter?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey John Olson" <Jjolson@uwyo.edu>
To: "dude" <dude@fastmail.ca>; <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:26 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and
Lake Tahoe

The set of graphs I was talking about had been put together
by a list member.  They were different colored lines, each
reflecting a year's snow depth.  There was a different graph
for snow sensor stations along the trail, from southern
california to northern washington.  Brick?  Or anyone else
who's been on the listserv for more than five years???

Someone has to know what I'm talking about...

Jeff Olson
laramie Way

this what you lookin' for?
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/snow/current/snow/