[pct-l] Dogs on trail?

And I saw the same thing in Lassen NP in 2002. A ranger caught a group of
hikers with their dog in the main campground (you can't avoid it; the trail
goes straight thru it) where they had foolishly stopped to camp. They and
their dog were promptly tossed into a truck and hauled to the main gate of
the park and dumped. The ranger said the only reason they didn't get a
ticket was that he didn't actually catch them walking on the trail with the
dog.

Wandering Bob