[pct-l] Re: Completion Stats.

Marge,

It is good to hear from you, old gal!  I've got fairly accurate info on those
who hiked up to 1978.  Your two additions are great and I will now start on
1979.

Can anyone else provide me with names of those who thru-hiked in 1979?

Best regards,

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 12/15/2004 2:27:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,