[pct-l] DEET - where?

I would pick up your DEET at Kennedy Meadows and then hold onto it until
halfway through Oregon or so.  I used the Sawyer Controlled Release (20%)
and that worked fine for me.  I only used one bottle for the entire trip.  I
think it was a 4 oz.  Most of the time I wore a long sleeve shirt and pants
in camp so that was enough (and a headnet).  I really only needed to use the
DEET when I was hiking and was too hot to wear the long sleeve clothing.