[pct-l] July snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

Is the early July snow pack a significant concern for hikers between Tuolumne Meadows and Ashland Oregon?  The PCT Northern California guidebook describes areas where snow and ice can be problems, but I would really appreciate hearing from people that have hiked the trail. I am not a big fan of hiking through the snow, but am prepared to suck it up and do so.
Thanks for your help,
Leo. From kraig.mottar at verizon.net  Tue Dec 14 16:27:06 2004
From: kraig.mottar at verizon.net (Kraig Mottar)
Date: Tue Dec 14 16:35:43 2004
Subject: [pct-l] Pacific Northwest Trail

So, it's a competitive trophy thing. No doubt meaningless and incredibly irelevant to the beauty of backpacking and the backcountry. I suppose it might have some sort of meaning to incredibly shallow people.

How or why are you a bad person?
I said that cause I'm sure there are people who scoff at my outsiderness.

Kraig