[pct-l] Re: Lunar Solo tent - condensation

> #2, however, conflicts with #1- in that- if you have a very well
> ventilated tent and the temps don't get too low, you won't condensate.

Not necessarily true oilcan.   As it has been written and folks have
experienced, myself included mid June vic. Muir Pass this year, due to
weather conditions, sometimes you cannot avoid condensation.  I hope nobody
misinterpreted my post about the tarptent as a bad review, as it was simply
an observance of the nervousness as I approached "the edge" with a down bag
without the most water resistant shell, and tarptent in conditions in which
condensation simply could not be avoided, no matter how breezy and well
placed your site was. Folks have mentioned that the 2 person tent maybe
better as far as room is concerned, and I'd definately agree with this,
standing 6'-6" and loving to thrash about and toss and turn as I get used to
sleeping at 10,000 ft.  I may need a bag with a more resistant shell next
time I'm out there lightweight mountaineer I mean hiking. heh heh.

s.c.