[pct-l] Pacific Northwest Trail

Is the PNT considered by some to be a "fourth jewel"
in an American "Quadruple Crown"?

Has anyone done all four?

Also, Roni, if you decide to do the PNT I would
appreciate it if you would preserve any and all
Sasquatch scat you find.  Naturally, I will reimburse
you for any Ziplock costs along with and, should you
find an actual sample, a year's supply of Honeybuns.
Good luck, God speed, and don't forget the
Handi-Wipes.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com