[pct-l] PCT Financial Planning

I guess I just don't have the kind of money other people have.

Wow, how do I find the words to answer "how do you become
richer in not dollars?"  Well, stand on the rim of Crater Lake with
your thru-hiker friends.  You've just walked 1800 miles.  You
stood on Forester Pass with some of these people.  One of them
helped you cross Bear Creek when the water deeper than your
legs are long.  You went thirsty with another on Hat Creek Rim.
You're following the chain of volcanoes up the west coast.  You
think back to the time you first saw Lassen.  And the time when
Lassen was behind you and Shasta was in front.  Then Shasta
was behind and McLoughlin was in front.  Now McLoughlin is
behind and you're at Crater lake. You know you'll keep following
the volcanoes for the next 800 miles until you get to the border.
All the while you're learning more about yourself and what you
are capable of accomplishing, both physically and mentally.

And you become richer.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Kraig Mottar <kraig.mottar@verizon.net> wrote:
Humor was not the goal.
Though, the interest grabbing scheme could work on hikes lasting longer than 1 year. Also, it could help pay for unforseen expenses of hiking.
Though, how do you become richer in not dollars?

Kraig