[pct-l] Question about March start

This is possible but you may need snow shoes, ice axe and crampons in order
to get over San Jacinto mountain.  It all depends heavily on how heavy of a
winter that we receive in Sth Calif.  We have already had snow and the ski areas
opened for the first time in years on Thanksgiving weekend.  However, it was
85 degrees today at my home near the foothills of the San Gabriel Mtns.!!!!
Time will tell. Ask again around mid February.

Greg

In a message dated 12/11/2004 8:33:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,