[pct-l] PCT Financial Planning

Wayne says>>>>> I would love to hear other "keep-the-dream-alive" ideas.

Second Wind>>> Doing two weeks or more a year is a great secret to keeping
the embers alive...I hiked half the AT @ age 25 but over the years let the
dream die so that by my mid-40's I was fat and out of shape and couldn't do
a ten-miler.  Then at 51 still fat, still out of shape I committed to walk a
month on the AT no matter how far I got-the month was my commitment.  End of
story---I finished the At and all of the PCT except the 330 from Palm
Springs to Mojave-doing that this summer (at age 60) southbound to meet the
Northbounders...  Back in fairly good shape now-well, enough for 700 miles a
summer at least...  "Keeping the dream alive" for me required annual
commitments of walking even if only for a few weeks...  Hope to see you out
there some day.  --Second Wind

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.