[BULK] - RE: [BULK] - Re: [pct-l] PCT Origins / Completion Statistics

In a message dated 12/9/2004 1:29:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msaenz@mve-architects.com writes:

> I gotta put together an ultra light kit! I am SO lusting after Ron's
> Lunar tent... And a P2...

That would be my choice, since I already own a P2, which handled the rigors
of the CDT quite well, and my Nomadlite needs replacing.  For bug free sections
and warmer weather, I use a SilShelter.

Once I kill my cheapo Campmor down sleeping bag, I hope to upgrade and get a
Western Mountaineering, Feather Friends or Marmot.

Sly