[pct-l] RE: fishing for my 2cents(my fishinggear)

As you can imagine, a trekking pole is made to have almost no flexibility, so
this is what you give up to this convenience.  However, it is long enough
that with a fairly weighted lure, float and worm or some such rig up I think that
I can cast well into any river or lake.  Testing and redesiging is in
progress.

Stay tuned.

Greg

In a message dated 12/10/2004 1:27:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,