[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] PCT Origins / Completion Statistics

"Choice" is the key word here.  Our choices in life dictate our time.  If you
choose to hike, then the time that you spend in life is dictated around
providing for hiking.  If you choose to be a professional, own  a home, a car, have
kids, etc., then most of your time will be dictated by those choices.  Some
of us may have the luxury in life of making multiple choices at different times
in our lives.  This is a reflection of the freedoms that this country offers,
not the standard of living that it affords one who chooses to work
professionally.

Guard your freedoms viciously!

IMHO,

Greg