[pct-l] PCT in 63 days?

A speed record is pretty pointless isn't it? It defeats the entire reason I and many people like doing it.

Someone mentioned the proposal of a trail from Alaska, Point Barrow maybe?, to Tierra Del Fuego.

I am and have alsways been a visionary and I once had the idea and my head is full of ideas, of doing that in a car.

That would be an interesting trip wether on foot, car, or whatever. Though, on foot, it would take years, a few at least, even if you tried for a speed record. Though, through Central America, there might be hazards of wars and paranoid militar posturing.

Kraig