[pct-l] Horse.s

Who is the horse expert ? Donna or Joanne,I address sometimes to the wrong person,I had no pryor experience with a PC untill breakeing one leg,and as soon as it healed,,,,@#$%$#@ , a truck load of culvert pipes ran the other one down,I am very interested in some knowledge about horses,I do know I am affraid of them and they know it,this I can prove,,,,we were on two horses....!mine keep bucking,and my brothers was nice a tame,so we changed and his was still tame and mine was starting to buck,,,whats with that,,,                    Howard "theBull"