[pct-l] Horses,,,,,,!

Donna, your a very horse smart lady, I know quit a bit about donkeys,I still have pictures of old Rocky,he was my buddy,and pal,untill I climbed on his back,Friends to the end,and that was the end,I had a Llama,but a wild pack of dog got him when we was gone,SO I am thinking of a mule,just to pack,I am prety good with annimals,my dog ,,{going on 13 years} is my best friend,she is with me all the time and mines better than my kids ever did,somebody gave me a Banti rooster,,he chaces my wife all around the yard,she swares she is going to make chicken & dumpings,but next to the computer room is a big window,and as long as I got the curtins open,he is on a barrow clukking to me all day long,anyway will you give me your address so I dont embarass myself any more than I have too,   thanks..Howard L "thebull"