[pct-l] Trail Permits

You get your permit from the agency that administers the are where you
begin your trip. This means you will get your permit from the Inyo
National Forest. Here is their wilderness permit page:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/inyo/recreation/wild/permits_res/how_to.html

That page has phone numbers you can call for more info. They would be
the best people to contact regarding this issue.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add